About the property
A fine Victorian detached residence situated on the edge of this historic harbour town set in around an acre of large gardens with sweeping views towards the Quantock Hills and the coast with generous five bedroom accommodation and former two storey coach house providing garaging. EPC Rating E.
Hill House is an imposing detached residence delightfully situated on the edge of the town towards the end of a "no through" road close to lovely walks and with fine sweeping views towards the Quantock Hills and the coast..Traditionally built in 1897 constructed predominantly of brick with dressed stone relieving windows and turreted bays under a slate roof with a later two storey extension at the rear which was believed to have been for a maid or servant but now forms part of the accommodation. The property offers beautifully presented and elegant accommodation of generous proportions that has been sympathetically improved and retains many inherent features to include marble fireplaces, b... Read more