Book a Property Valuation

About the property

SHARED OWNERSHIP An opportunity to acquire a 63% share of a modern semi detached house, in association with The Rural Housing Trust, renting the remaining 37%. (contd...)

Semi-detached houseKitchen/dining roomSitting roomSeparate hall and landingTwo double bedrooms (potential to create third bedroom)Refitted bathroom with showerDouble glazing and gas central heatingTwo parking spacesPrivate south facing rear gardensCul-de-sac locationWe are delighted to offer for sale a 63% share in No.12 Bishops Green on behalf of the current owner/occupiers and the Rural Housing Trust.The property is a shared ownership home in association with the Rural Housing Trust. We are offering a 63% stake in the property for sale at £110,250 with the remaining 37% of the property being retained by the Rural Housing Trust. The rental payment to the Rural Housing Trust is appro... Read more

Property at a glance

  • Semi-detached house
  • Kitchen/dining room
  • Sitting room
  • Separate hall and landing
  • Two double bedrooms (potential to create third bedroom)
  • Refitted bathroom with shower
  • Double glazing and gas central heating
  • Two parking spaces
  • Private south facing rear gardens
  • Cul-de-sac location

Contact agent

Webbers Wiveliscombe

Wiveliscombe

Somerset

TA4 2PA

United Kingdom

Tel: 01984 624055

wiveliscombe@webbers.co.uk
Chat with Webbers Feefo badge