Established in 1924, Webbers Estate Agents are a national award winning, independent estate agency, voted in the Top 3 estate agents in the UK for customer service in 2014. We have 16 West Country offices for residential sales and lettings in North Devon, West Somerset, Exmoor and Cornwall. Our exclusive Fine & Country marketing enables us to put our property in Park Lane, right in the heart of London, offering fabulous market exposure. In addition, with specialist departments for Commercial Property and New Homes, we deliver a comprehensive property service, with an enviable reputation as professionals in property and leading West Country Estate Agents
However, even if there are no relevant positions, but you would like to be considered for any future vacancies, please send us your details.
For further information and details of how to apply click on the relevant job title.
Alternatively you could send your CV with a covering letter explaining what you are looking for, where you would like to work and what you could bring to Webbers Property Services Ltd. To do this please send your information, via email, to Mary Soutar (All information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be passed to any third parties).
We are currently seeking a highly organised Maintenance Co-ordinator to join our busy Lettings Support Centre. As an award winning locally based agency we are renowned for our customer care with excellent training and development potential, friendly working environment and competitive salary package. Hours of work will include Monday - Friday 8:45am-5:30pm plus Saturday’s 9am-4pm on a rota basis
The main duties of the Maintenance Co-ordinator/Administrator will include -
• Liaising with tenants and Landlords and dealing with any maintenance queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Instructing contractors to carry out agreed work on properties ensuring Landlords and Tenants are kept informed with regular updates
• Being a key point of contact at all times ensuring queries are resolved with the highest standards of care
• Assist with associated administration ensuring accurate record keeping in line with company policies
The successful Maintenance Co-ordinator/Administrator will demonstrate -
• Previous demonstrable experience in working within a busy administration support function
• Excellent customer service skills
• The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Superb communication and organisational skills
• Sound knowledge of IT to include Microsoft Word, Excel
In return the successful Maintenance Co-ordinator will become part of a friendly close knit team with excellent training and development opportunity. Should you wish to apply for this position please send your C.V together with covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
A vacancy has arisen in the Newquay office for a full time Listing negotiator. Hours of work will be 8:45am-5:30pm Monday to Friday plus Saturday’s 9am-4pm on a rota basis.
Duties will include negotiating sales, conducting property viewings and valuing properties. We believe this is an exciting opportunity in a market place which is full of potential. The Newquay office are growing market share and are building a reputation of dealing with New Homes. Fine and Country growth is a the centre of the business plan too.
Should you wish to apply for this position please send your C.V together with covering letter outlining your suitability for the role email@example.com
An opportunity has arisen in Webbers Launceston office for a Weekend Viewing Assistant.
The highly organised applicant must have their own transport and have excellent knowledge of the north Cornwall area. Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work within all sectors of the property spectrum including the Fine and Country market are key to the position. Adopting a service level commensurate for a National award winning business is expected.
Typical working hours are Saturday 8:45am - 5pm with further holiday cover likely for the right applicant.
Please apply within the branch or to Andrew Simpson - Manager Webbers1924@hotmail.co.uk
Vacancy – Lettings Advisor, Barnstaple office
As an award winning locally based Property Agency we are renowned for our customer care, excellent training and development potential and friendly & supportive working environment.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join our lettings & property management department, working with our team here in our Barnstaple branch.
Hours of work will include Monday - Friday 8:45am-5:30/6pm plus Saturday’s 9am-4pm on a 1 in 4 rota basis.
The main duties of the Lettings Advisor will include -
• Working within a busy customer facing branch dealing with a variety of customer service and administrative based tasks to ensure the highest levels of service are provided
• Dealing with telephone, internet and walk in enquiries from potential applicants - assessing their suitability and registering their details onto our system
• Effectively matching applicants to properties and arrange viewings
• Managing client expectations including arrangement of viewings, feedback and any ad hoc queries as they arise
• Creating property details to advertise online and in the local newspapers
• General typing and administration duties and providing admin support and assistance to colleagues
• Conducting viewing appointments and property visits
Key skills & traits you will need to demonstrate include
• Relevant work experience (however full training will be provided)
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
• To be friendly, helpful, motivated and proactive
• Smart appearance, punctual and be well organised
• Sound knowledge of IT to include Microsoft Word, Excel
• A full, clean driving licence
For the successful applicant there are excellent long term career prospects including ongoing comprehensive training & development and financial package.
For an application form please email Lawrence.firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01271 347897. Forms can also be collected from our office at 4 Queen Street, Barnstaple, EX32 8HG.
Closing date 1 June.