Established in 1924, Webbers Estate Agents are a national award winning, independent estate agency, voted in the Top 3 estate agents in the UK for customer service in 2014. We have 16 West Country offices for residential sales and lettings in North Devon, West Somerset, Exmoor and Cornwall. Our exclusive Fine & Country marketing enables us to put our property in Park Lane, right in the heart of London, offering fabulous market exposure. In addition, with specialist departments for Commercial Property and New Homes, we deliver a comprehensive property service, with an enviable reputation as professionals in property and leading West Country Estate Agents
However, even if there are no relevant positions, but you would like to be considered for any future vacancies, please send us your details.
For further information and details of how to apply click on the relevant job title.
Alternatively you could send your CV with a covering letter explaining what you are looking for, where you would like to work and what you could bring to Webbers Property Services Ltd. To do this please send your information, via email, to Mary Soutar (All information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be passed to any third parties).
We are currently seeking a highly organised Maintenance Co-ordinator to join our busy Lettings Support Centre. As an award winning locally based agency we are renowned for our customer care with excellent training and development potential, friendly working environment and competitive salary package. Hours of work will include Monday - Friday 8:45am-5:30pm plus Saturday’s 9am-4pm on a rota basis
The main duties of the Maintenance Co-ordinator/Administrator will include -
• Liaising with tenants and Landlords and dealing with any maintenance queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Instructing contractors to carry out agreed work on properties ensuring Landlords and Tenants are kept informed with regular updates
• Being a key point of contact at all times ensuring queries are resolved with the highest standards of care
• Assist with associated administration ensuring accurate record keeping in line with company policies
The successful Maintenance Co-ordinator/Administrator will demonstrate -
• Previous demonstrable experience in working within a busy administration support function
• Excellent customer service skills
• The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Superb communication and organisational skills
• Sound knowledge of IT to include Microsoft Word, Excel
In return the successful Maintenance Co-ordinator will become part of a friendly close knit team with excellent training and development opportunity. Should you wish to apply for this position please send your C.V together with covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com