Webbers take your well-being seriously
As a responsible company, Webbers Property Services Ltd (WPS) has reviewed all areas of our business to assess what measures we should take to minimise the risk of our clients, staff and any person visiting a WPS office contracting COVID-19.
We are very aware that we must continue to offer a professional service for our home-sellers and buyers, landlords and tenants, but we do so in the knowledge that with restrictions on movement and natural concerns surrounding the spread of COVID-19, there will almost certainly be an impact on our ability to perform as “normal” in some aspects of our service.
Below we set out our present policy as at 16th March 2020 following the most recent Government guidance.
- We can confirm that all staff working from this branch will not have returned from an overseas location, without taking a week in quarantine to be safe.
- As from March 18th 2020, our offices will be closed to the visiting public until further notice, however, staff will be working behind closed doors, taking calls and managing the business
- Any member of staff presenting recognised symptoms, will be asked to “self-Isolate” for a period of 7 days in-line with Government recommendations and only return when they are well
- We are unable to book or carry out any accompanied viewings at this time. We, however, take all details in order to arrange a viewing when restrictions on movement are lifted. (Go to Watch This Property to register your details which can be found on the property page)
- We are able to carry out desktop valuations. Please contact your local office via the contact us page on our website or click on our instant online valuation tool to get an approximate figure.
- With Government restrictions on movement in place, we have the ability to “work from home” via our secure software system, managing sales, handling e-mail communication and of course, calls. Please visit our contact us page to get in touch.
- If we are selling your home be sure to log-in to “mywebbers” on our website for your on-line tool to assist in keeping you up-to-date.
- Until further notice to protect tenants and staff, as from 18th March Webbers Rentals will cease carrying out regular property inspections.
Finally, if you are in the “at risk” category and in isolation and need any assistance with food or supplies. Please let us know and we will do our best to help you during this time.
This policy was updated on the 25th March 2020.