Northfield Road, Minehead, Somerset, TA24
2 bedroom apartment for sale
Ground Floor Apartment, Purpose Built, Coastal Views
- Ground floor apartment, with sea views
- Double aspect 25 x 21ft sitting/dining room.
- French doors and patio onto communal gardens
- Two double bedrooms, one en suite
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances (fridge freezer, oven, hob, microwave)
- Modern electric central heating
- No onward chain
- Garage with electric door
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Walking distance of the beach and the town centre
- Built in wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Numerous built in cupboards
- Lift and stairs to other floors
- No dogs are allowed (apart from assistance dogs)
- Service Charge - currently £210.00 per month
- Ground Rent - currently £100.00 per annum.
Whether you'd like to book a viewing, or need additional info, I'm here to help.
A luxurious ground floor apartment with French doors lovely views over Minehead beach and towards Dunster and also, the Minehead Harbour. Private patio and extensive landscaped communal gardens
The apartment has a 25'11" x 21 foot "T Shaped" sitting dining room with double aspect windows.
The accommodation includes a main bedroom, with en suite shower, a further double bedroom, bathroom, fitted kitchen with fitted appliances including gas hob with extractor hood, electric oven, microwave and fridge/freezer.
The designers, have included an above average amount of storage space, including built in wardrobes in both bedrooms, a large airing cupboard, a boiler cupboard, a cloaks cupboard, a further store cupboard and an exterior store cupboard (accessible from the communal hall).
Heating is via modern electric central heating and there is sealed unit double glazing with uPVC frames.
A lift and stairs, give access, to the other floor.
The property comes with a garage which has an electric door and the use of landscaped communal gardens. Further shared guest parking is also available.
Minehead has an excellent range of shopping and banking facilities together with bowling, tennis, golf and the beautiful Blenheim Gardens which still has the original bandstand. The old harbour and seafront are within half a mile and the county town of Taunton which has mainline rail connections and access to the motorway network is approximately twenty five miles to the east. For those who enjoy exploring the countryside Minehead is often referred to as the Gateway to the Exmoor National Park and the many renowned places of interest are all within motoring distance.
Mains water, drainage, electric and gas.
Leasehold. Remainder of a 125 year lease. Ground rent £100 per annum. Service charge £196 per month.