Lettings Manager, Bodmin office
As an award winning locally based Property Agency we are renowned for our customer care, excellent training and development potential and friendly & supportive working environment.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join our expanding lettings & property management department, working with our team here in our Bodmin branch.
Hours of work will include Monday – Friday 8:45am-5:30/6pm plus Saturday’s 9am-4pm on a 1 in 3 rota basis.
The main duties of the Lettings Manager will include –
- Oversee and manage an existing portfolio of properties, and to proactively grow our register
- Work within a busy customer facing branch dealing with a variety of customer service and administrative tasks
- Dealing with telephone, internet and walk in enquiries from customers
- Effectively matching applicants to properties and arrange viewings
- Managing client expectations including arrangement of viewings, feedback and any ad hoc queries as they arise
- General typing and administration duties including creating property details
- Conducting viewing appointments and property visits
Key skills & traits you will need to demonstrate include
- Relevant work experience, industry & legal knowledge
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- To be friendly, helpful, motivated and proactive
- Smart appearance, punctual and be well organised
- Sound knowledge of IT to include Microsoft Word, Excel
- A full, clean driving licence & own vehicle
For the successful applicant there are excellent long term career prospects including ongoing comprehensive training & development and financial package.
For an application form please email your CV in the first instance to Local Director Hannah Jeffery: email@example.com. An application forms can also be collected from our office at 53 Fore Street, Bodmin, PL31 1JA.