Lettings Negotiator – South Molton
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join our expanding lettings & property management department, working with our team in our South Molton branch.
Hours of work will be 2 days a week with flexibility.
The main duties of the Lettings Negotiator will include –
- Assist with management of an existing portfolio of properties, and to help proactively grow our register
- Work within a busy customer facing branch dealing with a variety of customer service and administrative tasks
- Dealing with telephone, internet and walk in enquiries from customers
- Effectively matching applicants to properties and arrange viewings
- Managing client expectations including arrangement of viewings, feedback and any ad hoc queries as they arise
- Conducting viewing appointments, valuations, regular property visits and complete property inventories and check-outs
- General typing and administration duties including creating property details and property reports
Key skills & traits you will need to demonstrate include
- Relevant work experience, industry & legal knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- To be friendly, helpful, motivated and proactive
- Smart appearance, punctual and be well organised
- Sound knowledge of IT to include Microsoft Word, Excel
- A full, clean driving licence & own vehicle
For the successful applicant, there are excellent long term career prospects including ongoing comprehensive training & development and financial package.
If you are interested in this role, please e-mail myself or our lettings manager, Kirsty Howard, on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this further.