Senior IT Engineer
An exciting opportunity to join a busy IT Department in the No.1 Award Winning Estate Agents
Webbers Property Services is currently looking for a motivated and resourceful team player to join our IT Department. The role will require the successful candidate to help maintain and develop our infrastructure and IT services and respond to multiple in-house clients request and issues.
Ideally, the successful individual will need to have a good understanding of the following:
- Dell Servers with SANS to include ESX/ESXI and virtual environment configuration and administration: – Including ISCSI
- Microsoft Exchange 2016 – Configuration, Administration, and Recovery.
- Microsoft Office – User level – intermediate, deployment and configuration
- Windows 2016 Server – Configuration, Administration, Active Directory and Group policy
- Networking & Routing – Fault Finding, Installation and designing.
- Veeam Installation and planning and Maintaining.
- Experience with Switches, IOS, SonicWall and Avaya Server would be advantages but not essential.
The successful candidate should also have a good telephone manner and the ability to communicate at all levels in a way that non-technical staff can understand.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am till 5:30pm and alternate weekends on call.
The position is based in Barnstaple and the successful candidate will need a hold full clean driving license as there may be a requirement to visit Webbers offices across Devon, Somerset and Cornwall.
Salary will be dependent on age and experience and all applications must be received by the 1st November 2019. (Any applications received after this date will not be considered)
Please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org