Baileys Gate, Cotford St. Luke, Taunton, Somerset, TA4
3 bedroom house for sale
Semi Detached House, Coastal Views
- Well-proportioned and extended semi-detached house
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Re-fiited luxury kitchen with Neff appliances
- Sought after village location with excellent local amenities
- Separate sitting and dining rooms with connecting doors
- Replaced conservatory with tiled roof allowing all year round use
- 3 Bedrooms (master en-suite)
- Family bathroom with white suite
- All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes
- Gas central heating & uPVC double glazing
- Garage & parking to front for two cars
- Enclosed landscaped rear garden
Whether you'd like to book a viewing, or need additional info, I'm here to help.
This beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached family home sits within the village of Cotford St Luke. No expense has been spared by the current owner with a range of improvements including a stylish luxury white kitchen, new windows and conservatory with a tiled roof allowing all year round use and lanscaped gardens. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this property.
In brief the accommodation comprises:- Entrance hall, re-fitted cloakroom, separate sitting and dining rooms with connecting doors, luxury re-fitted kitchen with range of Neff appliances, induction hob and granite worktops. A recently replaced double glazed conservatory has a tiled roof with remote controlled velux windows to ensure all year round enjoyment.
All three bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, with the master bedroom enjoying use of a refitted en suite shower room. The family bathroom with white suite completes the internal accommodation. The house is warmed by gas fired central heating with recently replaced uPVC double glazed windows.
Outside there is a semi-detached garage with two parking spaces to the front, the garage measuring 16ft 11" x 8ft 7" internally with up and over door and eaves storage space. Immediately to the rear of the house enclosed rear gardens have been re-designed to ensure low maintenace but maximum enjoyment. The garden is fenced and walled, with a pedestrian gate to the side.
Cotford St Luke has proved popular, especially for family buyers providing a good range of local amenities, including primary school with an attached community hall, general store (open seven days a week), together with the Chapel public house and restaurant.
The village is surrounded by lovely Somerset countryside providing walking and cycling opportunities and is convenient for the commuter being approximately five miles from Taunton.
Council Tax band C